During the lifecycle of a session we will send a callback when the session state changes. These callbacks are sent to the URL provided when the session is created.
Callbacks are sent as JSON encoded POST requests and contain the session id and session state in the request body. All callbacks are re-tried up to 5 times in case of errors on the receiving end.
curl CALLBACK_URL \
-H "Content-Type: application/json" \
-d @- << EOF
Below is a list of possible lifecycle states for a session. All state changes after CREATED are sent as callbacks to the URL provided when the session was created.
If the flow ends with state ABORTED or FAILED, a new session must be created and the user must start over from the beginning.
• State CREATED — The session is created
• State INITIATED — The session has been initiated by the user
• State FAILED — The session failed, e.g. because of an NFC read error
• State ABORTED — The session was aborted by the user
• State COMPLETED — The session completed successfully
• State REJECTED — The session was rejected, e.g. because the document could not be verified
• State APPROVED — The session has been verified and approved